Mobile phones and tablet returns
Our return policy lasts 30 days and the product will be eligible for return and refund where received by us in the same condition as issued. If you wish to return your product within the 30-day period, for more information on returns please email on Returns@clickandget.co.uk Where there is only 4 days left of said period you will have 5 working days to return the unit/s to us once we have been notified. Units will not be liable for return outside of this period. Where a product has been either damaged or has software encryption it will not be eligible. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You are responsible for:
- Making regular back-up copies of the information, personal data, software and other content on your Phone to protect the content against potential operational failures. You should make a back-up before you send your Phone to us under this warranty as your Phone may be erased, replaced, and/or reformatted in the course of our services under this warranty.
- Removing all personal data from your Phone before sending it to us..
- Removing all personal data from your Phone before sending it to us.
- Disabling all security passwords on your Phone before sending it to us and downloading or reinstalling all software programs (including apps), data and information back onto your Phone once it has been repaired or replaced.
- Prior to you returning your iPhone to us, please make sure that Find My Phone has been erased from your iCloud or Google account.
You can check to see if your Find My Phone activation lock is active via https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/ by entering your Phone IMEI.